Video conferencing makes it easy to connect with clients ,business partners, In-house collaboration around the world – talking to them face-to-face as if you were in the same room, organizations use videoconferencing, often on a daily basis, We SSB Infosystems Private limited advise our customer in choosing the right videoconference solution. What platform best meets your needs? What tools will give you the most efficient and productive meetings? Out of many Here are 5 things which we consider when choosing the right videoconference solution for our customer.
- Number Of Attendees : Will you be conferencing with people one-on-one, or do you plan on including your entire boardroom in the meeting? The equipment necessary to pick up sound and picture effectively for an entire room is different Additionally, we need to consider whether or not our customer will be conferencing with one other party at a time, or connecting with several different parties in different locations simultaneously.
- Importance of Quality : videoconferences need to look professional, with crystal clear HD picture and high quality sound.
- Location of Attendees: location doesn’t matter. Over the Internet, we can connect with anyone, no matter where they are. But there are other issues to consider, such as time zones, and differences in technical specifications that can affect the call.
- Necessity of Multimedia : Supplemental materials are key to any business meeting for conveying the point: everything from charts and graphs to pre-made videos integrated into the presentation. to use these supplemental materials, WE need a platform that allows to integrate them directly into video call, so all the other parties in the conference can receive the information you want to convey.
- Need for Later Playback : Is the information in this meeting something that want to refer to again later? Are this required to make it available to employees or clients for reference after the fact? If it is then we can simply record the entire video conference, providing the perfectly accurate record that can be archived, viewed again, shared with the other attendees, or even posted to YouTube or on website.