There are countless ways that digital signage can improve your business. It can be used to convey information, connect multiple locations to a single network, and drive brand awareness. If you want to communicate dynamic content to a location quickly, digital signage is an important investment for your company. But the big question is, how do you implement it? We have many unique solutions for all different situations. Here are 4 things to consider when choosing the right digital signage solution for you.
- what do you want to use digital signage for?
- What kind of information do you want to convey, and to whom?
- What are your ultimate goals for this solution?
- Do you want to deliver a live feed of important information to your employees?
- Do you want to keep your customers engaged when they visit one of your locations and drive brand awareness?
- what kind of content you want to put on your digital signs.?
- Do you want text only? Pictures? Video? Audio?
- how often do you want that content to change?
- Will it be rotating constantly, or stay still all day until someone programs new content into it?
- What kind of screens are you going to display your content on?
- single screen with a single content stream, in zones in a single screen, with each zone displaying something different.
- On bottom of the screen , are you required recent sports scores, while on the left you have interesting pictures from your website, and on the right you have live TV. In addition, you have to decide whether you want an LCD screen or plasma,
- how you want to be able to control the screens themselves ?
- Do you want to be able to rotate the content for multiple screens remotely?
- This includes issues like how many screens are you planning on having for your digital signage?
- What kind of digital signage will you implement in your locations?